Many Millennials—and like the Gen Zers that come after them—are drawn to careers that allow them to have a positive impact on others and society at large. Yet, the 140-character world of non-substantive, platitudinous media that Millennials are accustom to may be creating a generation of thoughtless leaders—on both sides of the aisle.
- The DNC Primary—A Large But Rapidly Narrowing Field
- Small Business Financing—The Fundraiser’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Religion and Society Part 2—Capitalism, Christianity, and the Free Market
- Religion and Society Part 1—The Inescapable Power Of Belief In Politics
- Censorship And Ignorance—The Importance Of A Free Marketplace Of Ideas