Month: July 2019
After taking a week off for the Fourth, Keith and Remington return to discuss the first Democratic primary debate and make predictions for the debates and months to come.
- The DNC Primary—A Large But Rapidly Narrowing Field
- Small Business Financing—The Fundraiser’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Religion and Society Part 2—Capitalism, Christianity, and the Free Market
- Religion and Society Part 1—The Inescapable Power Of Belief In Politics
- Censorship And Ignorance—The Importance Of A Free Marketplace Of Ideas
2020 ai automation business buttigieg capitalism change congress creative destruction creativity cronyism economics economy election entrepreneurship extremism faith family finance gen z hosts inequality innovation institutions interview intrapreneurship licensing millennials occupational licensing ownership philosophy politics populism president regulation religion schumpeter social media society subsidies taxation technology values warren yang